Kerala one of the highest literal states in India. In the former times people in Kerala usually said as malayalees love to settle independently with their own soul mates with a piece of land and flourished atmosphere of greenaries. Now a day’s people seeks high educational standards and living styles. By the changing life, a major catogory from these upper classes began to move to flats and apartments. They provide safety and security as the main advantage. All time assistance are provided by most of the builders. Work atmosphere’s are changed a lot and people need to move on for job at no time. All the comforts and living are offered there. These are news from past years. Now flats are not rare in state. This leads to a competition among builders. Tallest buildings are now a craze and became an issue of prestige of builders.
This list of tallest buildings in Kerala ranks high-rises in Kerala, India according to their height. Kerala is one of the southern states of India. This state is witnessing a huge high-rise boom, especially in Kochi ,Kozhikode and Trivandrum . Several high-rises are located in cities including Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur and Trivandrum. As of 2017, Choice Paradise, located in Kochi, is the tallest building, in Kerala, with a total height of 137 metres (450 ft) and with 40 floors. Sands Infra Towers in SmartCity, Kochi is the tallest building in Kerala under construction (170 meters 40 floors). Hi Lite builders proposed a 55 stories (220 meters) tower in Calicut which will become one of the tallest building in South India when completed.
This lists ranks buildings in Kerala that stand at least 95 metres (312 ft) from the ground. This includes spires and architectural details but does not include antenna masts. Only completed buildings that have been topped out are included.
1.Choice Paradise : Choice Paradise, a 40-floor, 450-foot structure covering an area of 2.5 lakh sq ft will be commissioned on 2012, claiming its place as the tallest building in South India. Owned by Choice group. The managing director of Choice Group Mr. Jose Thomas. He told in a press conference that this was a dream come true against great odds because a project of this scale had not been attempted in Kerala so far. The project, built in the heart of Tripunithura, took four years to complete. The structure has been built to withstand earthquakes to the intensity of 7.2 on the Richter scale. Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and actor Mohanlal had commissioned Choice Paradise.
2. MIR Jade Heights1 : Alternative name MIR Green Metropolis 2. Located in kakkanadu, Ernakulam, Kerala.Building type was high-rise building. Architectural style is modernism. Mainly of residential condominium Height (estimated) is 386.64 ft. Floors (above ground) is 33. Construction started in 2008 and Construction ended on 2011. Architect behind the venture is Mr. K.C. George Architects & Associates.
3. Nikunjam : Located in Trivandrum. It has a height of 117 meters (380ft) and 36 floors. The project realized in the year 2014. One of the prestigious economy flats of Trivandrum city. Offers all the aminities for a luxury life.
4. Tata Tritvam Tower 6 : Tata Tritvam is the premium residential project in Marine Drive, Kochi. It had high-Rise towers comprising premium 3 & 4 bhk apartments in kochi with large living spaces. Ideally located in Marine Drive, this new project in Kochi brings luxurious urban comforts to this scenic location; staying true to its name which signifies the divine confluence of the three life elements – earth, water and sky. Nestled between the Arabian Sea on one side and the tropical Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary on the other, Tritvam lets you feast on the best that ‘God’s own country’ Kerala has to offer. With internationally renowned architect Woods Bagot of Australia, construction partner Leighton Welspun Contractors Pvt. Ltd., & globally acclaimed landscape designer Made Wijaya, Tritvam promises the most exquisite and international living experience. Six high-rise towers comprising premium 3 and 4 BHK apartments in Kochi with large living spaces and balconies that offer magnificent views of the panoramic surroundings – make Tritvam undoubtedly one of the most desired property in Kochi. It’s 102 metres (335 ft) height with 30 floors.The project comes true in 2017.
5. Riviera Grand : Located in Calicut, a very promising please project of Superstone Properties Pvt ltd in Calicut recently. Riviera Grand is the epitome of gander and luxury and u doubtfully the most prestigious address in the city. It has 27 floors with a height of 102 metres (335 ft). The project completed in in 2018.
6.Sobha Jade, Sobha City : It consists of 216 super luxary apartments in 26 storey skyscrapers located in Thrissur, a well promising project from a faemous brand Shoba developers. Sobha city is Keralas largest and most innovative and meticulously planned integrated townships in 55 acres. The nature has been recreated here in the center of the city. It is 98 metres (322 ft) tall with 28 floors. Project opened in the year 2013.
7. Sobha Sapphire, Sobha City : Located in Thrissur, a project owned by sobha builders. It is 98 metres (322 ft) tall and having 28 floors. Provided by all the necessities around the space. All the three ventures are opened together in 2013.
8. Sobha Tapaz, Sobha City: In Thrissur with 98 metres (322 ft) tall and having 28 floors and opened in 2013. All these are in the joyful atmosphere of sobha city.
9. Galaxy Ritz Marina: A promising project launched by Galaxy builders in Calicut. It is a promising housing project offering 3, 4 BHK apartments in North Calicut. It is 97.5 metres (318 ft) high from the ground and having 25 floors. Opened in 2016.
10. AWHO Tower 1: Located in Kochi mainly for army personals.It is 97 metres (318 ft) tall with 28 floors. Opened in 2017.
Upcoming projects in Kerala which are under construction or proposed and will rise at least up to a height of 95 metres (312 ft) from the ground. They are Sands Infra Tower 1, in Kochi with 170 metres (558 ft) tall and having 32 floors. The same gas tower 2 project also. Next is Burj Alhind in Calicut with140 metres (459 ft) high and 40 floors. And Spring Infradev Tower-1 & 2Trivandrum with 138 metres (453 ft) and 38 floors. Purva Grand Palms 1 Kochi is next to list.